Brocade 1020 CNAs
The Brocade 1010 (single port) and Brocade 1020 (dual ports) 10 Gbps FCoE/CEE CNAs have been created to assist organizations in lowering the number of adapters used in servers. This aids in lowering the number of cables and corresponding switch ports to reduce overall costs.
These CNAs provide industry-leading server I/O consolidation and boast unmatched hardware capabilities, unique software configurability, and unified management. Advanced Ethernet performance is also featured, including IPv4 and IPv6 checksum offload, Receive Side Scaling (RSS), header data split, jumbo frames, and segmentation offload.
Brocade 1020 CNA Features:
- Server platform: Intel (IA32, IEM64T), AMD (x86, 64), and Sun (x86, SPARC)
- Server chipset: Intel, nVidia, ServerWorks/Broadcom, AMD/ATI, and SPARC
- Bus interface: PCI Express Gen 2.0 Compatible (x8) with MSI-X and INTx
- Protocols:FC-SP, FC-LS, FC-GS, FC-FS2, FC-FDMI, FC-DA, FC-CT, FCP, FCP-2, FCP-3, FC-BB-5
- Performance: 500,000 IOPS per port
- Logins: Support for 2000 logins and 4000 exchanges
- Class of service: Class 3, Class 2 control frames supported
- CEE support
- Priority-Based Flow Control (802.1Qbb)
- Enhanced Transmission Selection (802.1Qaz)
- DCB Capability Exchange Protocol
- 10 Gbit/sec full-duplex line rate
- 9.6K jumbo frames supported
- Ethernet standards compliance:802.3ae, 802.1P/Q, 802.3x, 802.3ad
For pricing on new or used Brocade 1020 CNAs, please contact Vibrant sales at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-443-8606 or 952-653-1700.