McData Sphereon 4400, ES-4400
The small, full-featured 4 Gb/s McData Sphereon 4400 features 16 ports and is less than half a rack width. Highly flexible, you can choose to mount a single unit in 1U or mount two units side by side for the highest 1U port density, or to accomplish fabric redundancy.
Companies of all sizes will enjoy the McData 4400’s enterprise-class features, including simple installation wizards and configuration software, EFCM Basic SAN management software, HotCAT code load/activation technology, and non-blocking ports.
Brocade ES-4400 Features:
- Port Speed: 1.0625, 2.125 and 4.25 Gb/s, full duplex
- Aggregate throughput: 128 Gb/s
- Latency: Less than 1 microsecond average
- Media Type: Hot-plug, industry standard LC small form factor pluggable (SFP)
- Ports Per Chassis: 16 GL ports
- Fibre Channel Protocols: FC-AL-2, FC-DA, FC-GS-4, FC-FS, FC-MI, FC-PH-3, FC-SB-2, FC-SB-3, FC-SWAPI, FC-PI, FC-SW-3
- SNMP: FC-MIB TCP/IP MIB II
- Classes of Service: Class 2, 3 and F
For pricing on new or used McData Sphereon switches, please contact Vibrant sales at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-443-8606 or 952-653-1700.