Cisco Catalyst 3032 Blade Switch for Dell M1000e
The Cisco Catalyst Blade Switch 3032 for Dell M1000E delivers an integrated switching solution that significantly lowers cable complexity by eradicating the need for each server blade to be networked independently. Using the comprehensive Cisco management framework, this switch helps simplify ongoing operations, ultimately helping to lower total cost of ownership.
Cisco Catalyst 3032 Features:
- 16 internal 1000BASE ports connected to servers through the Dell M1000e backplane
- Up to 8 Gigabit Ethernet uplink ports: 4 10/100/1000BASE-T ports and 4 Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) Gigabit Ethernet ports (using Cisco TwinGig Converter Modules in the X2 slots)
- One external console port
- Integration with the chassis management controller (CMC) in the Dell PowerEdge M1000e enclosure
- 48-Gbps switching fabric
- Forwarding rate based on 64-byte packets; up to 36 million packets per second (mpps)
- 256 MB DDR SDRAM and 64 MB flash memory
- Configurable up to 8192 MAC addresses
- Configurable up to 1000 IGMP groups and bridging entries
- Configurable maximum transmission units (MTUs) of up to 9018 bytes (jumbo frames)
Vibrant offers complete configurations as well as individual parts and upgrades for this model.
For pricing on new or used Cisco Catalyst switches, upgrades or parts, please contact Vibrant sales at email@example.com or call 888-443-8606 or 952-653-1700.