Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960-24-S 2960 24 S Switch
The Cisco WS-C2960-24-S is a member of the Cisco Catalyst 2960 Series of Intelligent Ethernet Switches. Cisco Catalyst 2960 Series Intelligent Ethernet Switches with LAN Base software enable entry-level networks to deliver enhanced LAN services. Members of the Cisco Catalyst 2960 Series are fixed-configuration, standalone, intelligent Ethernet devices with Power over Ethernet (PoE) delivering desktop Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity.
General Features of the Cisco Catalyst 2960 Series:
- Power over Ethernet: 48, 24 PoE ports and 24-ports (PoE supported on 8 ports) configurations
- Connectivity: Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity in 8-port, 24-port, and 48-port configurations
- Integrated security, including network admission control (NAC)
- Advanced quality of service (QoS) and resiliency
- Single IP address, syslog, and Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) management for a stack of up to 16 switches
- Intelligent services for the network edge
Cisco WS-C2960-24-S Features:
- Port Density and Type: 24 Ethernet 10/100 ports with LAN Lite software
- Forwarding Rate: 3.6 mpps
- Max Power Consumption: 30W; 103 Btus per hr
For pricing on new or used Cisco Catalyst switches, please contact Vibrant sales at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-443-8606 or 952-653-1700.