Dell T140 Servers
The Dell T140 was part of the company’s PowerEdge line of servers and it could be used as a stand-alone or as part of a stack. It tips the scales at only one pound and is part of the RAID variety of Dell servers that deploys a redundant array of independent disks for the latest at that time in storage technology.
Dell T140 Features:
- CPUs/Processors: Intel Xeon 3.1 GHZ processor, up to six cores
- Memory: Capable of capacity of 8 GB of RAM and a hard drive capacity of 300 GB
- Disk Drives: SAS, SAS/STA
- Interfaces: up to 3 USB ports, Ethernet
- Other Detail: Runs Windows
Vibrant offers complete configurations as well as individual parts and upgrades for this model.
For pricing on new or used Dell T140 Servers servers, upgrades or parts, please contact Vibrant sales at email@example.com or call 888-443-8606 or 952-653-1700.