IBM TotalStorage DS4800
Architected to help customers lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), the IBM System Storage DS4800 Disk Storage System offers 4 Gbps Fibre Channel Interface technology and up to 1724 MBps bandwidth for high throughput applications. High availability and reliability features such as multiple RAID levels and redundant, hot-swappable components make the DS4800 a smart choice for organizations where data availability is of paramount importance. The IBM DS4800 is intended for data-intensive applications.
IBM DS4800 Features:
- Backward compatible with 2 Gbps and 1 Gbps technologies
- Models: 1815-80A; 1815-82A; 1815-84A; 1815-88A
- RAID Controller: Dual Active
- RAID Levels: 0, 1, 3, 5, 10
- Storage Partitions: 8, 16, or 64 storage partitions (Upgrade 8-16, 16-64)
- Intermix of Fibre Channel and SATA hard disk drives supported in the EXP810 storage expansion unit
- Supports intermix of EXP810, EXP710, and EXP100
- Fans and Power Supplies: Dual redundant, hot-swappable
- Rack Support: 19”, industry-standard rack
For pricing on new or used IBM TotalStorage DS4800 servers, upgrades or parts, please contact Vibrant sales at email@example.com or call 888-443-8606 or 952-653-1700.