Cisco Catalyst 3110 Blade Switch for IBM
Designed for IBM BladeCenter blade server environments, the Cisco Catalyst Switch Module 3110 for IBM BladeCenter has been built around VBS (virtual blade switch) technology to provide a number of impressive features. These include: network simplification, high performance and scalability, continuous operations, operational manageability and a lower total cost of ownership.
This switch is available in two configurations, the 3110G and 3110X. Mix-and-match the 3110G and 3110X to enable rack-level link consolidation and switch management using VBS technology.
Cisco Catalyst 3110 Features:
Configuration 1: Cisco Catalyst Switch Module 3110G for IBM BladeCenter
- Supports up to 4 Gigabit Ethernet uplink ports: 4 10/100/1000BASE-T ports
- Cisco Catalyst Switch 3110G for IBM BladeCenter
Configuration 2: Cisco Catalyst Switch Module 3110X for IBM BladeCenter
- Supports one X2-based 10 Gigabit Ethernet port
- Cisco Catalyst Switch 3110X for IBM BladeCenter
- Up to 128-Gbps switching fabric
- Forwarding rate based on 64-byte packets; up to 35.5 million packets per second (mpps)
- 256 MB double-data-rate (DDR) synchronous dynamic RAM (SDRAM) and 64 MB flash memory
- Configurable maximum transmission units (MTUs) of up to 9018 bytes (jumbo frames)
Vibrant offers complete configurations as well as individual parts and upgrades for this model.
For pricing on new or used Cisco Catalyst switches, upgrades or parts, please contact Vibrant sales at email@example.com or call 888-443-8606 or 952-653-1700.