IBM TotalStorage DS4700
The IBM TotalStorage DS4700 delivers excellent performance, strong functionality and unmatched ease of use in an affordable package that won’t break your budget. Architected to expand from workgroup to enterprise-wise capability, the DS4700 can achieve up to 1550 Mbps bandwidth for high throughput applications.
Features of the IBM DS4700 include:
- Up to 4 GB cache battery-backed on model 72
- Up to 2 GB cache battery-backed on model 70
- Model 72 has 8 host ports and 4 drive ports-Fibre Channel (FC) Switched and FC Arbitrated Loop (FC-AL) standard, Auto-sensing 1 Gbps/2 Gbps/4 Gbps
- Model 70 has 4 host ports and 4 drive ports-Fibre Channel (FC) Switched and FC Arbitrated Loop (FC-AL) standard, Auto-sensing 1 Gbps/2 Gbps/4 Gbps
- Supports 2 Gbps FC: 10K – 73.4 GB, 146.8 GB, 300 GB E-DDM , 15K – 36.4 GB, 73.4 GB, 146.8 GB E-DDM
- Supports 4 Gbps FC: 15k – 146.8 GB, 73.4 GB, 36.4 GB E-DDM
- Supports 4 Gbps SATA: 7.2K 500/750 GB and 1 TB GB E-DDM
- RAID level 0, 1, 3, 5, 6 and 10 support
- Up to 128 storage partitions
- 112 Fibre Channel drives (using 6 DS4000 EXP810 Expansion Units)
- Dual redundant, hot-swappable cooling fans
- 19-inch, industry-standard rack
For pricing on new or used IBM TotalStorage DS4700 arrays, upgrades or parts, please contact Vibrant sales at email@example.com or call 888-443-8606 or 952-653-1700.