Your cart is empty!
Following the Cisco MDS 9124 Multilayer Fabric Switch, the 9134 Multilayer Fabric Switch is appropriate as the foundation of small standalone SANs, or as an edge switch in large core-edge SAN infrastructures. It can be stacked in pairs to form a 48- or 64-port 4-Gbps Fibre Channel switch.
Key Features and Benefits of the Cisco MDS 9020:
1) Impressive flexibility and scalability
2) VSANs for segmentation and isolation
3) High-Availability platform
4) Line rate 4-Gbps and 10-Gbps ports
5) Compatible with Cisco MDS 9500 series directors and Cisco MDS 9200 and 9100 Series switches
Cisco MDS 9134 Features:
Vibrant offers complete configurations as well as individual parts and upgrades for this model. For pricing on new or used Cisco switches, upgrades or parts, please contact Vibrant sales at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-443-8606 or 952-653-1700.